It’s Easter! Liquor and con men and cryptids oh my! Patrice and Marleah drink tequila sunrise (because Easter) and talk faith healing evangelists, divine comeuppance, lake monsters, and nuclear powered mythology.
The Trial of Jack Coe //
- Faith Healers Tricks Exposed! – Miracles For Sale
- Jack Coe at a healing revival
- Jack Coe speaking and healing
Normie the Lake Monster //
- Exploring American Monsters: North Carolina by Jason Offutt
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 ounce grenadine syrup
- Orange slice, for garnish
- High-quality maraschino cherry, such as Luxardo, for garnish
In a highball glass filled with ice, pour in the tequila and orange juice. Slowly pour the grenadine into the glass over the back of a spoon or by drizzling it down the side of the glass, allowing it to settle at the bottom. Garnish with an orange slice and maraschino cherry.