Patrice, Marleah, and Courtney drink TSS Centennial Single Barrel Smash and talk dark spirits, patricide, starlets, and loose living. Happy hundredth!
The Dog Boy //
Quitman, Arkansas, never knew what to do with Little Gerald Bettis. But his spirit never left his hometown, whether they like it or not.
- The Legend of Dog Boy, by Lisa H. Armstrong at the Arkansas Democrat Gazette
- Dog Boy, by Dale M. Brumfield at Medium
Tallulah Dah-ling //
Alabama’s Dah-ling, Tallulah Bankhead lived a full life. That is full of booze, drugs, sex, and total stardom.
TSS Centennial Single Barrel Smash
By Bartender Courtney
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 4 strips orange zest
- 6 pieces thinly sliced ginger
- 1/2 oz peach schnapps
- 6 tsp apricot jam or preserves
- 6 oz Single Barrel Jack Daniel’s Rye whiskey
Twist orange zest over shaker, then drop into shaker with lemon juice, ginger, schnapps, and preserves. Muddle. Add whiskey and shake. Strain into a glass with ice.
Try something else in our Episode Drink List!
You Might Also Like …
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply