Patrice, Marleah, and Courtney drink a lemony Mardi Rita and talk hard-living, boss women, loa confusion, and imps.
Tallulah the Finale //
“If I had to live my life again, I’d make the same mistakes, only sooner.”
The Devil Baby of Bourbon Street //
Beware. If this little bastard pisses on your doorstep, you’ve got some bad luck coming. DEVIL BABY!
- Real Zombies, the Living Dead, and Creatures of the Apocalypse by Brad Steiger
- The Devil Baby of Bourbon Street, by Alyne Pustanio
- Devil Baby on The Necronomicon Wiki
Mardi Gras Rita
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ tbsp fresh lemon zest
- ⅓ tbsp fresh lime zest
- 1 wedge lemon
- 3 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ oz agave
- 5 oz silver tequila
- 1 oz Patron Orange Liquor
- Lemons, limes, and blueberries for garnish
- Combine first three ingredients on a plate.
- Rim margarita glass with lemon wedge and dip rim in sugar mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into glass.
- Garnish with lemons, limes, and blueberries.
- Let the good times roll!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Try something else in our Episode Drink List!
You Might Also Like …
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply