LIVE from Romarin et Corbeaux in Oxford, Alabama! Patrice, Marleah, and Courtney drink Spiked Basil Lemonade and talk catpocalypse, goats and liars.
Tennessee’s Cat Cult //
Patrice can’t decide if she wants to join or run away from this potential cat lady mecca. Will her new kittens get to play with all these red flags?!
- The Opportunist: SHERYL RUTHVEN Part 1 by Hannah Smith (SO GOOD Y’ALL!)
- Apocalypse Meow: How a Cult That Believes Cats Are Divine Beings Ended Up in Tennessee – Nashville Scene by Bob Smietana
- The Seven Signs That You’re in a Cult – The Atlantic
The Goat Man //
“You could smell him before you could see him.” The story of Ches McCartney, a guy who slept with goats and a great example of the weird choices our grandparents made about who to idolize.
- America’s Goat Man, by Daryll Patton
- The legendary Goat Man’s decades-long walk across Alabama, by Kelly Kazek
- The Legendary Goat Man, Ches McCartney, by Craig Dominey
Bartender Courtney made Sparkling Basil Lemonade for the whole crowd at this live show, and a spiked version for us. But we lost this recipe! Sorry! Here’s a pretty picture of it!