Patrice, Marleah, and Courtney drink Limoncello Spritz and talk train trestles, Pope Lick Crick, danger puppets, and being green.
The Other Goat Man //
The goat/sheep-headed half-man of Pope Lick, Kentucky that hypnotizes you into murdering yourself by train.
- Goat Man Sightings in Kentucky, Texas, Maryland from Before It’s News
- Legends of the deadly Pope Lick Trestle: deaths & injuries from real monsters from Beargrass Thunder podcast
- Raw Video: Women escape death on railroad tracks
- People Swear the Goatman Is Plaguing America — Is He for Real?
- The Pope Lick Creek Monster’s Legend
Puppets: Sex and Violence //
Puppets, like people, can be creepy as hell. OR they can bring joy, laughter and learning. (And still a bit creepy.) Learn about the most famous of Mississippi puppets.
- 10 Bizarre Events Involving Puppets – Listverse
- Christian Science – Wikipedia
- Jim Henson – Wikipedia
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kermit the Frog
- The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence – Wikipedia
- Birthplace of Kermit the Frog – Leland, Mississippi – Atlas Obscura
- Kermit actor fired over ‘unacceptable business conduct’ – BBC News
- Kermit the Frog – Wikipedia
- 2 oz Limoncello
- 3 oz Prosecco
- 1 oz club soda
- lemon wheels
Add all ingredients to a glass with ice.
Garnish with lemon wheels and mint.
Leave a Reply