Patrice, Marleah, and Courtney drink Aperol Spritz and talk women in trousers, getting stabbed in the leg every month, GLOW, and taking your licks.
Dr. Victor/Victoria //
That’s SIR to you! Spies, soldiers, and doctors! Women disguised as men in order to live the life they want.
- Loreta Janeta Velázquez disguised herself as a man to fight alongside her husband
- These two female entrepreneurs created a fake man so people would return their messages
- The Women Who Fought in the Civil War
- Women Who Dressed as Men and Made History
- Victor/Victoria: Arkansas’s Humble Country Doctor Was Hiding A Shocking Secret
- When he turned out to be a she
Killem Gillem //
She won 27 Alabama State Fair ribbons for baked goods and preserves. Then she became a successful professional wrestler. Then she was billed as the only woman lion tamer in the world. Then she raised her kids in a Florida attraction where she wrestled gators. What in god’s name could Gladys Gillem NOT do?
- Wrestlers, Lions, Alligators: The Incredible Life Of ‘Killem’ Gillem by Greg Oliver
- Sisterhood of the Squared Circle: A Warts And All Look At 150 Years Of Women’s Wrestling
- Lipstick & Dynamite: The First Ladies of Wrestling
- Gladys Gillem: Wrestling Heel
- This Is Water by David Foster Wallace
- Thanks to our Patrons! You can be one too!
- Go join our FB Fan Group!
Classic Aperol Spritz
- 3 oz Aperol
- 3 oz Prosecco
- 1 oz club soda
- orange slice for garnish
- Fill glass with ice. Pour in the Aperol.
- Add Prosecco. Top with club soda and orange slice.