Patrice, Marleah, and Courtney drink spiked apple cider cocktails and tell the stories of two hauntings, LIVE from Romarin et Corbeaux in Oxford, AL! Happy Halloween!
The Union Screaming House //
Once upon a time, a man named Steven and his children moved into a rental house bigger than any they’d ever had. They couldn’t believe their luck. How could this place be in their price range? Fenced yard, three bedrooms, breezeway, trees, covered porch, creepy-ass landlord, basement butcher shower … oh wait what?
- The Uninvited: The True Story of the Union Screaming House by Steven A. LaChance
- Missouri Paranormal Task Force Union Haunting Page, with links to EVPs and first-hand accounts of members’ experiences in the house
East Flat Rock House, NC //
A single mom of two finds a house that checks all the right boxes; however, there are some hidden features that cause this family to spend only 2 nights in this dream home turned nightmare experience.
- Romarin et Corbeaux – Thank you! 🖤🐈⬛
- Thanks to our Patrons! You can be one too!
- Go join our FB Fan Group!
- 1 oz apple cider
- 1.5 oz apple vodka (recipe below)
- apple slices for garnish
For apple cinnamon vodka
- 2 apples washed, cored and cut into large pieces
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups vodka medium grade quality
To make apple cinnamon vodka
- Add all ingredients to a sealable glass jar. Make sure vodka covers apples.
- Place in a cool, dark place and allow to soak a minimum of 4 days or up to 2 weeks, shaking or stirring daily.
To make cocktail
- Add cider and vodka to a champagne flute.
- Top with champagne to fill and garnish with apple slice.