Patrice, Marleah, and Courtney drink caramel apple pie martinis and talk assimilation, childhood midwifery, and living in caves.
Granny Dollar //
When a 98-year-old woman wandered barefoot down Lookout Mountain onto the campus of the Master School near Mentone, AL in 1923, the boys in the schoolyard didn’t know quite what to think. But it wasn’t long before they fell in love with this Granny Dollar and all the stories she had to tell.
- Granny Dollar by Neal Wooten
- Granny Dollar, from the Alabama Parks Dept
- The Legend of Granny Dollar, from Appalachian History
Caramel Apple Pie Martini
- 1.5 oz apple cinnamon vodka (From Episode 112)
- .5 oz regular vodka
- 1 oz Irish cream
- .5 oz heavy cream
- Caramel sauce
- 1 graham cracker crushed
- Add vodkas, Irish cream and heavy cream to a shaker with ice.
- Shake-a shake-a shake-a.
- Rim martini glass with caramel sauce and dip into crushed graham cracker.
- Pour cocktail into glass.