Patrice, Marleah, and Courtney drink Whisky Ruby Relaxers and talk licks, salty goddesses, and spice currency.
“Everything is salt, y’all!” From the Devil’s Trampling Ground to Witches Dance, why do things not grow in patches along the trail or in a campground? This salty inquiry leads us to crazy tales about our trails.
- Devil’s Tramping Ground | NCpedia
- Devil’s Tramping Ground – Wikipedia
- Five items effective against the supernatural – The Signpost
- Salt Licks | NCpedia
- Salt, social standing and religious superstition
- History of Salt – Himalayan Crystal Salt
Whiskey Ruby Relaxer
- 1.5 oz Dread River Whiskey
- .5 oz Apple Brandy
- 4 dashes Peychaud's bitters
- 4 oz Fever Tree Sparkling Grapefruit mixer
- Add whiskey, brandy and bitters to mixing glass and stir.
- Pour into whiskey glass.
- Top with Fever Tree and add ice.