Patrice, Marleah, and Courtney drink Peppermint Kilt Scotch Coffees and talk jackasses, drug runners, and the bear that died 15 ways at once.
A privileged life, drugs, soldiers of fortune, and a made-for-tv series of real-life events lead to the most bizarre you-cannot-make-this-shit-up ending of one man’s life. We are talking dead in a parachute in someone’s driveway and a Georgia bear with a million-dollar drug habit are the tame parts of this story.
- Bear Believed To Have Overdosed On Cocaine Dropped By Parachutist
- ‘Cocaine Bear’ movie based on a true story: Pablo Eskobear ate cocaine
- Andrew C. Thornton II – Wikipedia
- Slang for Cocaine: A List of Nicknames & Street Terms
- Drew Thornton’s Last Adventure – The Washington Post
- The Real Story of ‘Cocaine Bear’ – The New York Times
- Cocaine Bear, Lexington, Kentucky
Peppermint Kilt Scotch Coffee
- 1.5 oz Scotch whiskey (I used Glenlivet but a lower level would be better to mix and not disgrace good Scotch)
- 6 oz fresh brewed coffee
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2-3 peppermint candy canes
- fresh whipped cream
- Add whiskey to an 8 oz glass.
- Crush one candy cane and add 1 tsp to the bottom of the cup
- Add brown sugar.
- Add hot coffee and give it a stir.
- Optional: Add milk if you like milk.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Add candy cane to the glass for garnish.