We drink vodka on vodka with a little lime and talk about trailers squished up against trailers, a murder spree with too many red flags to ignore (that got ignored), a little too much about Marleah’s personal fears, and a bonus conversation about how we create our monsters.
The Dover Christmas Massacre //
Morbid correction: It was Shelia (his favorite) who was covered in the table cloth.
- Ronald Gene Simmons – Wikipedia
- The Arkansas Boogeyman | IGN Boards
- Mass Slayer Abused Wife, Got Daughter Pregnant, In-Laws Say – LA Times
Safety Alert: Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.
If you are afraid your internet usage might be monitored, call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−7233 or TTY 1−800−787−3224.
What Pisses Off the Rougarou? //
Strong, a bit sweet, and plenty of heat. I’ll take that combination any day. The pure flavor of Dixie Southern vodka really shines in this cocktail – making it a refreshing drink on a hot summer day.
- 1 ½ ounce Dixie Southern Vodka
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- Lime peel, garnish
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice, add the first three ingredients.
- Shake the mixture rapidly for 30 seconds.
- Strain mixture into glass, add a pinch of cayenne to float. Garnish with lime peel.
In a highball glass filled with ice, pour in the tequila and orange juice. Slowly pour the grenadine into the glass over the back of a spoon or by drizzling it down the side of the glass, allowing it to settle at the bottom. Garnish with an orange slice and maraschino cherry.