Patrice and Marleah drink Bloody Marys and talk the Victorian magic of arsenic, double standards, parking lot condom trails, and gentrification.
They All Hate Florie //
When Mobile native Florence Maybrick set sail for Liverpool with her mother at age 18, she thought she was just going on a little romantic adventure. But she ended up first a wife, then an accused murderer, then a catalyst for British criminal justice reform, and maybe, just maybe, the person who ended one of the most infamous serial killers in history.
Hi, Welcome to Murder Kroger! //
Atlanta likes to nickname its Krogers. There’s Kosher Kroger, Disco Kroger, Hipster Kroger … but this one would really rather be remembered for just about anything else.
TSS Bloody Mary
Made Strange by Bartender Courtney
(NOTE: The first Bloody Mary either of us has ever liked! Bartender Courtney is magical!)
- I bottle of Mrs T’s Bloody Mary Mix
- Shot olive juice
- Half shot sweet homemade pickle juice
- 5-6 dashes hot sauce
- 4 dashes woisteschire
- 2oz Stoli Vodka
- Mix first 7 ingredients in a large jar.
- Add vodka to a tall glass.
- Pour mixture in glass, leaving 1 inch space.
- Add ice.
- Throw in sweet pickles, dill pickles, pepperoncini, olives, and bacon (for Patrice).