Patrice and Marleah kickoff the upcoming holidays in style with Bartender Courtney’s Cranberry Margaritas and talk about all the hootin’ and a-hollerin’ over the Balsam Mountains Boojum, and the BEST ghost encounters to have!
Boojum in Love //
Boojum isn’t just another Bigfoot. He’s a voyeuristic Bigfoot with a klepto problem.
Ghost Dogs //
Rabies, land pirates, & ghost dogs that like baths!!! East Tennessee legends of Sticky Dog, Long Dog, and The Dog That’s Always Wet from the book The Granny Curse and Other Ghosts and Legends from East Tennessee by Rany Russell and Janet Barnett
Thanksgiving Margarita Martini
By Bartender Courtney
- 1 1/2 cups of cranberry juice (100% juice)
- 3/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 cup silver tequila
- 1/2 cup orange flavored liqueur (Cointreau or Triple Sec)
- Mix all ingredients in pitcher
- Pour over ice in a sugar rimmed glass or
- Add to shaker with ice for Martini style and pour into chilled Martini glass with sugar rim
- Garnish with lime wedges and fresh cranberries