Patrice and Marleah drink liquor with grapefruit juice and talk mange, Species, PETA, and pachyderm lynching.
The Chupacabra (or as Patrice pronounces it..Chupacabray…) is a baby in the world of cryptids. Sightings have occurred across the world as well as the Southeast, so what really is the story behind it?
- Was it a chupacabra? NC biologists try to identify spooky creature seen in the dark
- North Carolina Candid Critters
- A Chupas Time-Line
- Chupacabra – Wikipedia
- BBC – Earth – The truth about a strange blood-sucking monster
- Haunted Florida by Catherine Lower and Cynthia Thuma
The Hanging of “Murderous” Mary //
And then there was that time Erwin, TN hanged an elephant.
- Support The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee
- The Day They Hanged Mary the Elephant in TN – Blue Ridge Country
- How Erwin, TN Is Reinventing Its Legacy – NPR
- The Town That Hanged an Elephant – The Daily Mail
- Mary the Elephant by Chuck Brodsky
The Italian Greyhound (AKA the Amalfi)
From Liz the Baker, made Strange by Bartender Courtney
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice
- Splash Campari
- Club soda
- Combine vodka, grapefruit juice, and Campari in a shaker. Shake.
- Pour over ice.
- Top with club soda and garnish with a sprig of rosemary
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply