Patrice and Marleah drink Recovery Coffee and talk testicles turning into cryptids, why to tip your drivers, bloody viral death and government coverups.
Balls of the South //
Stories about testicles throughout the South. Also Marie Laveau.
- You’re a Mean One, Mr Grunch
- A Chupacabra on the Bayou
- Independent story about the TN testicle dipper
- How female fish change in the Gulf Dead Zone
- The Atlantic – Alabama’s chemical castration law
- Fatherly on the Testicular Bill of Rights
- Lamb Fries before and after pics – AND A RECIPE!
- Patent to end toilet balls forever, including diagram
- A very amused policeman talking about the camel-biting incident in Louisiana:
The Spanish flu outbreak in 1918 killed more people in 15 months than the Plague or the Black Death – a full 3% of the world’s population. So why do we never hear anything about it?
- How the Horrific 1918 Flu Spread Across America
- Spot #42 – 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic
- Reviews: One for sorrow : a ghost story / Mary Downing Hahn
- Literary Links: The Spanish Flu of 1918 – Daniel Boone Regional Library
- Old letters provide insight into Spanish flu pandemic horror
- The Spanish Flu – Colonigal Ghosts
- Coronavirus Wuhan diary: Living alone in a city gone quiet
From Epicurious, made Strange by Bartender Courtney
- 2.5 C fresh coffee
- 1/2 C heavy cream
- 1/2 C Kahlua
- 1/4 C vodka
- Redi Whip
- Mix everything but whipped cream in a saucepan and heat over medium heat until it’s as warm as you want it. Divide between mugs and squirt with Redi Whip! Recover!
Leave a Reply