Patrice, Marleah, and Bartender Courtney drink kind of fancy cocktails, akshully, and talk EVPs, invisible dimensions, haunted item sales, and tiny porcelain hands in the night.
The Little Red House //
The Mississippi House has been a magnet for ghost hunters and paranormal activity for the past ten years. Visit the website, watch the documentary, and spend the night….if you dare.
- This Overnight Ghost Hunt In Mississippi Is The Creepiest Thing You’ll Ever Do
- Walt’s Look Around: Rankin County Haunted House
- The Mississippi House Website
- House in Florence featured on supernatural documentary
- The Mississippi House Is One Of The Nation’s Most Haunted Places
- The House in Between (Documentary – Amazon)
Too Many Dolls //
Over the past seven years, a Birmingham paranormal investigator has acquired the largest collection of haunted dolls in the state of Alabama. Which he keeps in his house with him. On purpose.
- Inside the Haunted Doll Markets of eBay and Etsy, By Sabrina Maddeaux
- Alabama man calls “haunted” dolls his spirit children, by Jeremy Gray
- My Haunted Dolls on YouTube
- My Haunted Collection by Kevin Cain
- The Haunted Collection on podbean
Whatever you got.
You Might Also Like …
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply