Drink what you got! Marleah, Patrice, and Bartender Courtney toast to being socially distanced this Thanksgiving while talking about an Alabama dirt road and M*&#*? F*#%*@! SPIDERS! (Thanks, Marleah.)
* Seriously, they have 10 legs. 8 to walk with and 2 to use AS HANDS!!!!
The Hoaxist Road in Alabama //
When you type “Jack Cole Road” into Google search, you will be flooded with results of the hauntingly bizarre stories surrounding this road. Jack Cole Road appears on virtually every list of “Most Haunted Places in Alabama”… but is it really haunted or is this just an attempt to get a small, Alabama town on the map?
- Jack Cole Road Most Haunted in Alabama | Digital Alabama
- Top 13 Haunted Places in Alabama: #6 Jack Cole Road …
- Jack Cole Road in Blount County might be… – Serpents of …
- Civil Rights Photographer Spider Martin – His Life and Legacy
- Bloody Sunday (1972) – Wikipedia
- Odds And Evils Part One: Jack Cole Road
- The Charlie Project
- February 5, 2015: A physically disabled woman disappears after a major house fire and is never seen again.
- Felicia Ann Weaver, The Charlie Project
- Family of missing Hayden woman desperate for answers,
- Haunted Alabama | The Mystery of Jack Cole Road and Sloss Furnace, Episode 19, Two Hexy Mamas,
10 Legged Nightmares //
Creepy crawlies of the South in three parts – Good News Bees, The Annual Wooly Worm Festival, and the University of Alabama doctor who made a black widow bite him ON PURPOSE.
- News Bee Been By? from Appalachian History
- Is Good News Coming When a Yellow Hover Fly Stops By?
- Which Way Winter? Watch Wooly Worms
- The Wooly Worm Festival in Banner Elk, NC
- How a UA doctor allowed a black widow spider to bite his finger for science
- The World Shifts When a Black Widow Spider Squats, from The Atlantic
- Why You Shouldn’t Fear the Black Widow Spider