Patrice, Marleah, and Bartender Courtney drink Mary Cherry Manhattans and tell scary ghost stories of Christmases not so long ago, akshully, and also of haunted call buttons and hospital basements!
Christmas Creeps //
Four stories of ghosts on Christmas. Bartender Courtney needs more information.
ER After Dark //
Hospitals are the scariest places in 2020 for all. Even in less dire times, hospitals have been known to haunt and creep us all out.
- Haunted Healthcare: Medical Professionals and Patients Share their Encounters with the Paranormal by Richard Estep
Mary Cherry Manhattans
By Bartender Courtney
- 2 oz rye whiskey (I use Jack Daniel’s Rye)
- 1 oz Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth (this is expensive but it’s worth it and lasts a loooooong time)
- 1/2 oz Merry Cherry Brandy from episode 74
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Add ice to a mixing glass or shaker
- Add all ingredients
- Stir for 30 seconds (more if you’d like the ice to melt more)
- Strain into rocks glass
- Add a Mary Cherry
- Add a whiskey ice cube if you like