Patrice, Marleah, and Bartender Courtney drink Strawberry Jack Smash and talk about science they don’t understand and one of the most famous ghost stories of Memphis TN: Pink Lizzie.
Welcome to the Mirrorverse //
Oak Ridge National Labs in Tennessee is looking for a door to another dimension. Stranger Things is real and we’re here for it.
- Neutron Science at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Nuclear Physicists Work to Unravel Strange Mystery of the Neutron Lifetime from SciTech Daily
- The Haunting World of the Mirrorverse, from Medium
- Scientists are searching for a mirror universe. It could be sitting right in front of you. from NBC News
- 6 Indisputable Reasons ‘Stranger Things’ Is Actually Set in Tennessee from Livability
Memphis Corpse Girl //
Memphis, Tennessee was the center of seances, curses, and mediums as a little girl’s story of her ghostly friend captured the city’s attention during the late 1800s. Ghost Cocktail anyone?
- Brinkley Female College … and the Historic Ghost Story
- Episode Seven: The Tale of Pink Lizzie | Unearthed: Memphis
- The Brinkley Female College Ghost Story
Strawberry Jack Smash
By Bartender Courtney
- 1.5 oz Jack Daniel’s
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 2 TB strawberry preserves
- Add all ingredients to shaker half filled with ice.
- Shake for at least 30 seconds to mix the preserves.
- Use spring strainer to strain mixture into a rocks glass. (You may need a spoon to scoop out all the strawberry goodness.
- Add a whiskey ice cube.
- Garnish with orange and strawberry.
Not into this one? Try something else in our Episode Drink List!
You Might Also Like …
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply