Patrice and Marleah drink Southern Belles and talk creamy white zombie bugs and The Last Madam of New Orleans.
Brood X is fixin to land in your drink. But they don’t mean you any harm. All they want to do is f%$^ till their butts fall off.
- Cicadas Are Delightful Weirdos You Should Learn to Love
- Cicada Recipes: Bugs Are Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Food – including the Red Eye Cocktail recipe we know you want to try!
- Science VS – Brood X : A Drug Fueled Cicada Orgy
- The Fungus that Reduced Humanity to The Last of Us
The Last Madam //
The last of the New Orleans “landladies,” Norma Wallace, survived and thrived in one of the oldest professions afforded women of that time in one of the oldest, most beautifully historic yet corrupt cities in America.
- The Last Madam by Christine Wiltz
- The Last Madam : NPR
- BackStory with the American History Guys
- Norma Wallace’s Red Door at 1026 Conti
- New Orleans Menu
- 1 1/4 oz. Bourbon
- 3/4 oz. Triple Sec
- 8 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz. Orange Juice
- Muddle pineapple slices in base of glass.
- Add ice, bourbon, triple sec, pineapple juice, orange juice. Shake well.
- Add ice to tall serving glass and strain mix over. Add a splash of grenadine.