Patrice and Marleah drink Blueberry Lavender Lemonade and talk shirtless croc wrestlers, flying guinea pigs, and a recent, real-life NOLA horror story.
Wildman of Loxahatchee //
Boy from New Jersey become Tarzan of the Loxahatchee. Learn more about this unique “Florida man” called Trapper Nelson.
- The Strange Life and Mysterious Death of a Panther-Trapping, Gator-Wrestling Wild Man by Tonya Malinowski
- Trapper Nelson – Wikipedia
Zack and Addie //
The sad, true story of two troubled NOLA transplants whose love affair started during Hurricane Katrina and ended in a gruesome murder-suicide.
- Risk! Episode 810: Raw, featuring Dennis Monn’s story Shelter from the Storm
- Shake the Devil Off, by Ethan Brown
- Holdouts on Dry Ground Say ‘Why Leave Now?’ NYT
- Bloody Mary’s Haunted New Orleans Museum
Blueberry Lavender Lemonade
By Bartender Courtney
- One pitcher fresh squeezed lemonade (not Country Time like Patrice uses)
- 2 oz blueberry lavender vodka (Daufuskie Island Distillery’s Hair of the Dog preferred)
- Pour vodka in glass.
- Add 4 oz lemonade.
- Add ice.