Patrice, Marleah, and Bartender Courtney drink Lavender and Rosemary Vodka Lemonade and talk late night drives, scary trucks, tabloids, and kidnaps.
On a Dark Humid Highway //
Traveling long distances through the South at night—in the middle of nowhere—truck drivers have seen a lot. And in this episode, Reddit’s tales from the road does not disappoint!
- Long Truck Hauler Reddit Stories
- Long Haul Truckers: What’s the creepiest/most paranormal thing you’ve seen on the road
Bobby Dunbar, Part 2 //
Do the Dunbars have Bobby or do they have Bruce? The media circus spins out of control, and poor Julia Anderson becomes everybody’s punching bag.
- A Case for Solomon: Bobby Dunbar and the Kidnapping that Haunted a Nation, by Tal McThenia and Margaret Dunbar Cutright
Lavender and Rosemary Vodka Lemonade (with extra vodka)
By Bartender Courtney
- 1 oz Stoli vodka
- 1 oz lemon vodka (we used Deep Eddy)
- 1.5 oz of Lavender Rosemary simple syrup from Episode 90
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 3 oz club soda
- Add first four ingredients into a shaker half filled with ice.
- Shake-a shake-a
- Strain into glass with ice.
- Top with club soda.
- (If you’re us, make several and top up your vodka with more vodka. Don’t be us.)