Patrice, Marleah, and Bartender Courtney drink Apple Cider Moscow Mules (HA) and talk unsolved murders, the Devil’s Highway, donkey love, haunted trees, and more.
Redheads Beware! //
A series of women with red hair, dumped along the highway, strangled to death. Officials have only recently identified many of them, but are they any closer to finding their killer?
- The Chilling REDHEAD Murders – UNSOLVED | #SERIOUSLYSTRANGE #106 – YouTube
- TBI names suspected killer in 1985 ‘Redhead Murder’ case
- Appalachian Unsolved: The trucker who liked redheads
- Records offer chilling details about Knox victim’s encounter with possible ‘Redhead’ killer
- Is NamUS Reporting Required In Your State?
- Unearthing the ‘Redhead Murders’: EHS students release profile of ‘Bible Belt Strangler’
- The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
- Killer Queens Podcast
- Foul Play – Crime Podcast
Just a series of stories about Southern asses. No reason.
- Donkey and emu that fell in love adopted by Walking Dead actor, from The Guardian
- How a Mule Kick Killed Eight People, by Tom Poland
- The Donkey Tree of Kentucky, from Theresa’s Haunted History of the Tri-State
- The Donkey Tree on Facebook
Apple Cider Moscow Mules
By Bartender Courtney
- 2 oz ginger beer (or ginger ale if you’re like Courtney and don’t like ginger beer)
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 2 oz apple cider
- .5 oz lime juice, fresh squeezed
- apple slices for garnish (honey crisp preferred)
- Squeeze the lime juice into a mug or mule cup.
- Add ice.
- Add apple cider, vodka, and ginger beer.
- Stir to mix.