Patrice, Marleah and Courtney drink liquid Denial, and talk hitchhikers, mystery, swamp things and scary hybrids.
Last of the Killer Ghosts //
Patrice wraps up her tall-tales of ghosts haunting Southwest Louisana in a question to our listeners….where is the house that plays the main character in these tales located?
- All props to https://creepypasta.fandom.com/wiki/Can_Ghosts_Kill – Written by TheDivineAuthor
The Parlangua //
Is there a creature haunting the Louisiana swamp? Does the Louisiana swamp need any more scary creatures in it? And for God’s sake, what ate Bessie????
- The Legend of the Parlangua: A Louisiana Swamp Tale by Cal Kasheau
- Legend of the Parlangua by The Cahoots
- Beasts of the Bayou, Half Man Half Alligator
- Behaviors of the Cuban Crocodile, Herpetological Review
The Denial Rye
By Bartender Courtney
- 2-1/2 oz rye whiskey
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 oz fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp grenadine
- 1 tsp Mary Cherry brandy juice
- Mary Cherries for garnish
- Place rye whiskey, lemon juice, orange juice, Mary Cherry juice and grenadine in a cocktail shaker. Add two handfuls of ice and shake until cold.
- Strain the drink into cocktail glass. Garnish with cherry.