Patrice and Marleah drink what’s on hand and talk witch ducking, demon suckle-teats, and bathroom blood fountains.
Ye Arseholes! //
“So, logically– If she weighs the same as a duck…she’s made of wood. And therefore? A witch!”— Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Patrice follows a recommendation from listener Ashley to delve into the last woman to be charged with witchcraft in the state of Virginia, Grace Sherwood of Pungo!
- Grace Sherwood: The “Witch of Pungo” | Virginia Museum of History & Culture
- Va. Gov. Gives Informal Pardon to Witch
- 7 Bizarre Witch Trial Tests – HISTORY
- Grace Sherwood – Wikipedia
The Atlanta Blood House //
Did a couple’s Atlanta house actually start spouting blood from the floors one night in 1987? Was it a poltergeist? The spirit of a man whose killer went unpunished? A rando off the street scrambling along the floors? A racoon? Minnie and Willie Winston don’t care. They just want you to go home.
- Labyrinth 13 by Curt Rowlett
- Source of Blood in Atlanta House Still a Mystery, The New York Times
- The Blood House, from Truly Adventurous
- Unsolved Mysteries Reddit thread