Patrice, Marleah, and Bartender Courtney drink Alexi Bs and talk dead heads, swamp children, flying saucers, and how not to go camping.
Seeing Ghosts //
Patrice brings you a series of 5 killer ghost stories to warm your hearts and get you in the holiday spirit!
- All props to https://creepypasta.fandom.com/wiki/Can_Ghosts_Kill – Written by TheDivineAuthor
Incident at Devil’s Den //
Terry Lovelace shouldn’t have gone camping in Devil’s Den, Arkansas in 1977. For a million reasons, not least of which is that he forgot to bring every damn thing with him. Also the UFO abduction.
The Alexi B
By Bartender Courtney
- 2 oz tequila
- 2 oz fresh grapefruit juice, plus wedges for garnish
- 2-3 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 oz club soda
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz rosemary simple syrup
- Coarse sea salt, for the rim of the glasses
- Salt the rim by rudding a grapefruit wedge around the edge and dipping it onto a small plate of salt.
- Mix tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and simple syrup in glass. Add club soda. Fill remainder of glass with ice. Adjust sweetness to taste.
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge and rosemary sprig.