Patrice, Marleah, and Courtney drink Jingle Juice and talk star-crossed lovers with rifles and grudges, creepy smiling aliens, and Planet of the Apes theory.
Malinda Blalock //
When Malinda Pritchard married Keith Blalock in April 1861, she had no idea of the upheaval that would begin less than a month later. This isn’t just a Romeo and Juliet story. It’s a Juliet’s gonna kick your ass to keep close to her man story.
- Rebels in Blue: The Story of Keith and Malinda Blalock, by Peter F. Stevens
- Meet the Heroic Cross Dressing Women Warriors of the Civil War, by Coshandra Dillard
Indrid Cold //
Patrice learns new vocabulary words and gets sucked into Hellier through the Ultra-Terrestrial, Indrid Cold.
- Local Lore: Woodrow Derenberger and the Legend of Indrid Cold – The Daily Yonder
- Indrid Cold | Cryptid Wiki | Fandom
- Indrid Cold: Grinning Man of 1960s American Folklore – Historic Mysteries
- Close encounter 50 years later: Woman relives night she says her dad saw ‘vehicle’
- Hellier (TV series) – Wikipedia
- Hellier on Amazon Prime
- Beyond Lanulos: Our Fifty Years with Indrid Cold
By Bartender Courtney
- 1 shot peach schnapps
- 1 shot triple sec
- 1 shot white rum
- 1 shot dark rum
- 1 shot vodka
- 1 shot cranberry juice
- 1 shot pineapple juice
- 1 shot grenadine
- Add all ingredients to a tall glass with ice, and garnish with lime and orange slices.
- Hold onto your ass. This one packs a punch.